Sunday 7 June 2015

31 Days of Music Discovery | Day 7

Today has been, what seems like to me, a very short day. Why? Because firstly, I woke up at 12 in the noon. That's half a day spent in sleep. Secondly, today was a very good bollywood movie day. i watched the brilliant "Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara" (again) and it was the best therapy I could've asked for. Naturally, one of the reasons it has that effect is because of it's music. You guessed it, I went back and listened to the movie soundtrack:

Later today I also happened to watch "Haider". What an intense movie. 

Before bed, to unwind I clicked on a random suggested album by youtube:  
                                    

                                        Department of Eagles - The Cold Nose
I'm still listening to it. I feel like it is a perfect album to unwind to after a lazy day. (lolz)
I could say I like it. *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment