Thursday 4 June 2015

31 Days of Music Discovery| Day 4

June, Day 4
Artist: James Blake
James Blake is quiet different from the previous artists. He has a quiet sound mainly characterised with electronic beats. Listening to his songs from his album "Overgrown" took me to a rainy street in London (perhaps) where i wore a grey hoodie shaking my head to the beats and trying to robot dance for some songs and other songs which had me imagining myself in the "All of Me" music video (weird, I know) I noticed that at least three songs on this album had this background sound that sounded like the loud horn of a truck. I don't think I've ever heard such a thing in any other song.
Overall a catchy, calm and not so mainstream sounding music.

Album:


The second album i listened to was "James Blake". This album for me was way too electronic and i enjoyed only parts of the songs. 


Album:

I'd say James Blake would make nice background music as you craft or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment