Tuesday 13 May 2014

Mid-week at grammys!

I have a major exam coming up in two weeks and I'm unable to take it seriously.  So I decided it would be a good idea to get out of my comfort zone and try get some studying done at my grammys! My granny currently lives with her son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter, who've gone out on vacation and have requested my mom and my aunt to stay with her while they were gone and i joined them. My granny had a knee replacement surgery and has trouble getting around. Watching her struggle breaks my heart, having seen her actively walk around and now having to watch her unable to do so is painful to me, as much as it is for her. Listening to her talk about her life now puts things in perspective. Setting things off in my mind. I want to be able to help my parents in their old age and not abandon them! But my plans in life will take me away from them and that makes it hard for me to make decisions. Hopefully I find a way to make this all work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment