Friday 6 June 2014

Keep It Bright| What gets me through


I had the pleasure of discovering the Keep It Bright movement by Zara Kalique. I am not sure how i discovered it but im glad i did. It's like they say, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.  Every morning i login to instagram and skim through the pictures until i find pictures posted on the Keep It Bright page. Lovely, positive pictures telling me that i can do it. Telling me i'm worth it. Telling me i can get what i want if i work hard for it. Telling me i'm beautiful. Telling me to smile. Telling me to value life. Telling me it's okay to fail, as long as i don't give up. Telling me to choose happiness. Telling me to count my blessings. Telling me to trust my struggle. Telling me i'm stronger than i think i am. Telling me there will be better days. The amount of positivity i get from this page is mind-blowing.
 I've been eyeing the Keep It Bright Handbook for quite a while. The positivity in the book is what i need in my life right now. When people around me tell me that, i aim too high. My dreams are too big. I tend to fall back down. But just as that happens, i tend to catch a picture post by the Keep It Bright page and i get the pull i need from above to stand up.

The Keep It Bright tumblr page has a motivation post that i have bookmarked to read whenever i feel like 'i can't'.
Tumblr Post:  http://keepitbright.tumblr.com/post/71871476957/31-ways-to-get-everything-you-want
It includes products made by the creator, Zara Kalique. I must say each and every thing she does has so much passion and positivity filled in them i can feel it through my screen.
The Keep It Bright merchandise takes my breath away. It has everything from beanie's to socks and everything in between. It's a collection with sayings like "Count Your Blessings", "Live Beautifully", "Life is Beautiful" and much much more.
You can look at the brilliant collection here: http://keepitbright.bigcartel.com/

This post is just my way of thanking Zara for this brilliant movement, that has impacted the little life of an Indian girl, across the globe, miles from where she started it. She's my inspiration and motivation. I am going to live my life on the bright side!

Here are some of my favourite posts from instagram.


P.S. I have to state that i have not been asked to write this post or paid to do this considering my blog is a baby blog and i have posted this because i feel very strongly about this movement and hope to see it everywhere in the world.

Go show Zara some love:
Blog : http://keepitbright.blogspot.in/
Instagram : http://instagram.com/keepitbright
Tumblr : http://keepitbright.tumblr.com/

(Pictures taken from Keep It Bright. I do not own them)



No comments:

Post a Comment