Thursday 23 January 2014

I Like Sheldon Cooper!

Sheldon Cooper our beloved genius from The Big Bang Theory is not the subject matter of this post. Why do i mention him though? That's because i may have a sissy stir of feelings for a boy who looks a bit like him. Well he is the prettiest version of Sheldon. (pretty, yes!) I would've preferred to say i met him, but that doesn't happen to an awkward person like me! So he's just a boy i saw and admired from a distance like a professional stalker. I was recently at a nationally renowned fest, where i spotted him in the food court, rising above the other humans like a coconut tree with its branches and such.  I did make up my mind to befriend him before the fest ended but as (repetitive) fate would have it, he disappeared from my stalker vision (if you can imagine) I dont see the point of this post anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment