Wednesday 22 January 2014

Intro

webcam-toy-photo40

I made a blog! Yeah well my life needed a purpose or direction. An outlet for my thoughts and emotions. Hence, the jibber-jabber into electronic void! I honestly have a bad feeling that all the events and tidal wave of thoughts that i go through on a daily basis will make excellent blogging material. (Bad feeling, because lets face it, I'm awkward as ef) Also i'm certain no one will read it, unless you find boring, interesting or you are one of my friends reading this (Hi SU!) because i made you do it! If you found this while looking for some explicit unthinkable internet media, you're in the right place buddy! I am that explicit content on the internet who takes my freedom of speech too seriously! I will utilize it to my fullest! (Praying that i don't end up in jail)

OkThankBye

4 comments:

  1. And I am certain people will come along and read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi anooosha!:D
    This surely is gonna be interesting:) IloveyouIloveyouIloveyou:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you kind person from the web! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww! THANK YOU FOR LOVING MEEEHH

    ReplyDelete