Saturday 25 January 2014

Book Challenge!

I'd like to think of myself as an intellectual being as i have an affinity for book reading. But most of the times im left staring at the numerous or rather the innumerable number of books i own, dont own, but would like to know what is in them. Read them completely and know what the best books in the world contain. So many books to read, so little time. Due to this i have challenged myself to try and read one book per day. That is a bit on the extremely impossible side of possibility so i'll stick to three books a week? Hopefully i can do this and learn the wise words of the wise men of words!   Pray that i do read all the books the world has to offer! I need the world of fantasy than the world of reality! I'll post reviews and thoughts about the books as an incentive for me to read more efficiently! 

bookworm sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment