Sunday 26 January 2014

Books Of Week 1

The books i was supposed to read this week were  1) Much Obliged, Jeeves. 2) Looking For Alaska. 3) Divergent. Thanks to my busy schedule involving inter-college fests, picture taking, t.v. show watching, I just managed to finish Much Obliged, Jeeves. Very disappointing, I know! I am halfway through with Looking For Alaska. (ok not exactly halfway)

Much Obliged, Jeeves was as expected, hilarious! The need to express what a brilliant writer P.G Wodehouse is the partial reason i made this blog! My dad is a big fan of his work and i am on the same path. Must read all of his books. His subtle and well delivered jokes left me laughing like a fool at the bus station(where i waited for to hours for a bus but didn't realize the time fly by because of the book). It was a good read and i do not think i have the right to review a book by legends such as Mr. P.G. Wodehouse. Maybe the next book? Or maybe im just lazy/shy to review. 

Next book post: Looking For Alaska.

bookworm sign off 

No comments:

Post a Comment